The Truth About Training

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhi93c38qh339j3/The%20Truth%20About%20Training-%20Ridley%2C%20W-EIDT%206501%20T%20%26%20D.wma?dl=0

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Continuing to Move Forward!!!


My Latest Accomplishment!

Hello, I am ecstatically declaring that I am finished with “Foundations of Research” and “Distance Learning”; two of the hardest classes that I have ever encountered and two classes that I was taking simultaneously. These courses challenged me to my limits. Thanks to everyone for lending plenty of solid support both human and spiritual). Further, I have returned to taking one class at a time with no return to doubling up (what was I thinking!!!).

My latest class started Monday and is called “Project Management in Education and Training.” In this class I will be reviewing the purposeful and careful planning elements involved in project management as well as exploring its systematic approaches. The successful project manager uses various tools, procedures, and methodologies that apply to projects in real-world education or training environments. Analyzing the interrelated nature of the triple constraints of time, cost, and scope as well as their influence on the overall quality of the project is an important facet of this course (Walden University, 2014). To more knowledge and self-directed “life-long learning!”

Win

Reference
Walden University, (2014). Retrieved from http://www.waldenu.edu/masters/ms-in-instructional-design-and-technology?tab=curriculum&subtab=online-learning#tabs

No comments:

Post a Comment